Friday 30 November 2007

Apt...

It's appropriate that my last blog two days ago should be called slack attack. As for the last two days I have suffered from unenviable inertia. In fact I would dare say, that this is a level of idleness I have never achieved before.

I have done things I shouldn't, but pretty much nothing I should.

Highlights of the past few days include:

-Doing fuck all.

-Getting a new phone.

-Wandering around a nightclub trying to self-amuse in the most hopeless manner possible, by approaching groups of girls and launching into a rambling spiel about my phone that would have actually put my most hangover, lacklustre day of selling when I worked as a telemarketer to shame. Especially considering that last night I wasn't trying to sell fucking BT Total Broadband, I was half-arsedly trying to get laid.

-Laughing at myself for being blown out so many times, getting bored of talking to girls in a more traditional manner, going over to them, clawing at their forearms and pretending to perform cunnilingus on my phone.

It was a pretty droll night to say the least, and all I can do is laugh at myself.

My friend The Butcher returned from his holiday in Dubai today, I bought an aerobie, and we went to the park and threw it around. It was actually quite brilliant. If you own an aerobie you will be somewhat aware of why it was so brilliant. If not, I suggest you buy one. My sheer laziness is unfathomable. I can't motivate myself to go take a shit, nevermind discuss the intricasies of aerobie throwing.

We drove around for a bit, we were talking about banging girls and then Butcher said something I found interesting ''When I'm shagging a girl, I'm just trying to get off myself, I don't really care whether she does'' or something along those lines, whereas I still actually care somewhat about getting the girl off... it just made me think about the whole Entertainer guy/Sexworthy guy variation. I think I may post about this on RSDnation tommorow. As I'm curious as to how far the whole self-amusement sexworthy guy thing goes.

I dyed my hair black this evening, and am saddened at the demise of my beloved mohullet. :( it was a very glorious haircut. Light years ahead of its time.

I texted Rebecca a variation of Jeffy's weeping Air Supply phonecallback technique, because I'm lazy and want to get laid by doing as little work as possible. It seems to have worked somewhat. I'm not assuming anything on that one.

I had the following conversation with my friend on the topic of my myspace blog over messenger:

Mark says:
whats your secret lovers bf like
Michael says:
he is very tall and good looking, and well spoken
Michael says:
and a complete and utter pretentious cock
Mark says:
lol dear me
Mark says:
what did u say to him
Michael says:
well at first, I was very friendly and sociable, and tried my utmost to find commonalities and identify with him, however I just found his overintellectualising bullshit annoying, his pretentiousness irritating and the conversation to be a complete anti climax, similar to a handjob from my 'secret lover'
Michael says:
I can't precisely recall the topics discussed or any of the intricasies of the conversation, I do however recall him being very annoyed when I said to 'secret lover' I was going to fuck her? or I intended to fuck her
Michael says:
-shrugs-
Mark says:
lol, so he was very intelligent then
Michael says:
he said he'd read Crime and punishment and he seemed very opinionated on political matters, whereas I have never read more than the first two pages of Doestevsky, and battle a most inherent indifference towards politics
Michael says:
make of that what you will
Mark says:
is Bex in anyway like him?
Michael says:
no, but I do hear he has a massive cock... one time she mentioned the ginormity of his phallus, which prompted me to warn her : ''if you mention his cock once more, I will get you pregnant and then punch you in the stomach with a hammer''


Okay, that's the last two days ''highlighted''. I'm gonna shoot off because my intestines are rumbling and look forward to a day of... whatever. Tommorow.

Adios.

-Michael

No comments: