Monday 5 November 2007

An aside...

I'm going to keep this blog going, and update with an assortment of ideas, articles on life, dating, sex, fashion, art, literature, stuff like that.

Aswell,as reviews and life updates.

It'll be interesting to see a year from now, how I've developed as a person, and a writer, and will probably be pretty funny to look back, and laugh at how outre and pitiful some of my thoughts and ideas were aswell as to laugh at what a chode I was a year back. Heheh.

If you're a reader of this blog, or have stumbled across, I hope you can find something interesting to take with you. If not, thanks for looking anyway.

Anyway, I've been compiling a list of books I want to read, DVDs I want to see, things I want to do, and am literally frothing at the mouth in anticipation.

Okay, I'm going back to reading Choke by Chuck Palahniuk and gonna try and get this shit finished tonight, watch some wrestling, and then hit up the gym hardcore tommorow.

-Michael

No comments: