Friday 16 November 2007

Tonight.... and the 365 day mission. Of glory.




I had intended todays article, to be called 'The Whores of Amsterdam' and be on the topic of capitalism in the modern world. However, todays shenanigans have overshadowed this glorious article and it shall just have to wait for another time.

I basically destroyed my 'relationship' today, and it's totally my own fault. I acted like a chode, and my lesson has been totally, utterly, thoroughly, internalised.

So, looks like I shall be joining the new local gym, going every day, packing on a lot of glorious muscle, ignite the nimbus and be back in full effect for the '08, with a beautiful new girlfriend deluxe.

Wooooooooo

Yes, it'll be all about the hotties in 2008, as I begin my 365 day pick-up rampage of desire.

Yes, you read that correctly, gym everyday. Pick-up everyday. I may have came far since my chode days, but I am going to transcend even further than what I am now. Glorious love.

No ego involved.

You just watch this fucking blog, as I tear through Sunderland like a fucking Hurricane through a wooden hut.

Nowhere shall be safe from the absolute power of the holy and divine shimmering nimbus of glory.

:)

This means, internet game, day game, night game, none stop picking up girls in 2008. It will be absolute fucking CHAOS!!!

My fire of desire is rekindled and there is no stopping until all past adversity is transcended. This will be the fucking blog to read in 2008. Believe me.

There will be trauma, there will be heartache, there will be distress, weirdness, there will be lots and lots of sex and it will get very very insane. As I realise my full potential, gain magical social genius, and become enlightened. I am not joking. And like I said, there's no ego involved.

2008 carnival of sexual abundance. Represent. Serious.

-Michael

No comments: