Sunday 11 November 2007

Highlights of the '07 article 1: I'm going to hell....

I eventually ended up going out last night.

It didn't get off to the best start, when the cash-machine literally swallowed up my card. Fortunately I borrowed £40 off Andy, and we ended up staying out until 4am getting fucking drunk.

There was a lot of tension around the town last night, partially caused by a lot of deflated guys who'd been drinking from 10am.

I saw a couple of incidents where there was people standing around bleeding and shit, and also witnessed a fight that started in the White Room, went outside, and culminated in a few lads being beaten up by 8-9 hooligans.

Which reminds me, I really want a Fjall Raven jacket; but eh.

I spoke to one girl in the entire evening, a nerd, and got one phone-number by teasing her about her nerdiness and using the ''you're like baby polar bears sliding down a rainbow into a pot of gold'' line, which I never rang. In hindsight I should have just phoned anyway, even though I didn't think it was by any stretch of the imagination a solid number.

-shrugs-

I was in work today, and I'm still fucking hungover and pretty unmotivated to write any real content, so I've decided to repost some of the more interesting ''field-reports'' if you like from the year.

This one is from the seventh of april as is entitled: I'm going to hell. Here's why:

''I spent the whole of yesterday getting obnoxiously drunk (again) went to the club at about 12.3o, I try to by pass the que by walking past the bouncers, I'm stopped arrrrggghhh.

I join the que, I'm in loserville.

There's a guy I really really don't like, and he doesn't like me, I had a thing with one of his friends before christmas. I always thought it was because of her he didn't like me. I find out this is not the case. Then he starts telling me that now he's spoke to me, I'm a really cool guy. Yea well, lil ole me, oh the humanity.

Get in the club, see my friends, I'm feeling centred, I feel like I'm the coolest fucking person in the club. I couldn't give a fuck, the girls can obviously smell this, I've got some really hot girls into me. Including one who I pulled a few months ago infront of her boyfriend, I'm sure she tries to repeat this trick, her boyfriends there again. I don't want none of this. Back turn. I'm getting more and more drunk, I recall vaguely getting home. I crash out.

Today, I fucked up big style, I had a fucking insane hangover, I get a burger, I feel completely fucking disgusted at myself when I remember it's good friday. First mistake of the day, I'm already going to hell. Me and my friend the Butcher, we go to meet some girls, they're young. We go to the beach, drink some shitty wine, mistake number two you're not supposed to drink wine on good friday either, hellbound again. I bust on both girls mercilessly, I feel unstoppable, I know I can have my pick of either of these cute ass adorable little fucks. My game, has come on leaps and bounds in the past few months, I like this. Still a long long long way to go to where I want to be.

I'm going to go get some food, and have a lie down, all of this sinfulness has made me feel catabolic.

Aaaaand I'm out.''

Hehe oh dear, back when I used to drink copious amounts of snakebites, and eat burgers.

I kind of like this story, and I vaguely remember it. I think the part about being centred and being the coolest person in the club is my favourite part. Good example of being in ''state.''

Shame I didn't really document, *how* I got into that state, I think it may have been the ridiculous amounts of cider mixed with lager in my system, and a total fuck the world, I don't cay-ur attitude. Oh well.

I remember the time with the girls the next day. Lot of teasing and some really good cocky/funny shit, competent flirting. I remember it went wrong when I tried to put my scarf on the girl or some shit like that.

Basically, I think it might just have came across as incongruent. Ugh. It seems like an eternity ago. El Natur-el is how we roll these days.

This is one of the girls.................

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


-shrugs- seeing as that isn't a very good picture. Here's a video of her in action




Okay, now that I have *definitely* guarenteed myself an eternity of surfing the lake of fire. I'm gonna finish this fucking Hemingway novel, before I roll off my mortal coil.

Catch yaz later

-Michael

No comments: