Sunday 18 November 2007

Books


After an unusual day, which began properly, as I raced through the streets on my bike like a bullet, as the cold air nipped at my skin; whilst I wondered what it must be like to be truly frost-bitten.

I began work at 10am and had several thoroughly idiotic customers before the day got progressively better, I sat and spoke to my friend in the canteen at lunch-time about the happenings of friday night as a group of ASDA women, sat and flashed me completely disgusted looks, as I spoke of the in and outs of my 'relationship' with Bex. Pun not intended, I dissaprove of vulgarity.

Now upon finally finishing 'For whom the Bell tolls' by Hemingway, I've just began reading Junk Mail by Will Self, and I'm literally frothing, nay orgasming over his use of language. Being a carniverous reader and vocabulary nerd, this shit is just magical. I may take up the study of philology when I am becoming old and grey.

Now I shall return to my reading. I may post later something constructive later, hopefully I shall be filled with vigour and inspiration; and my literary nimbus will become ignited.

UPDATED:

I'm definitely going to join the new gym tommorow morning. Two work-outs a day from now on minimum.

Seeing as I intend to sleep with 52 girls next year, one for every week of the year, or one for every card in a pack of playing cards; either way you look at it: this will require persistence, world class player skillz and highly questionable morality.

I'm beginning a strenuous training regime in the morning in order to get fit in preparation for all of the banging I shall be doing; aswell as starting on creatine:

Monday/Thursday: Chest, back, forearms, lats, biceps, shoulders.
Tuesday/Friday/Sunday: Abs.
Wednesday/Saturday: Legs.

One 30 minute session each morning on the treadmill or bike interval training.

One session in the evening jogging or on the bike for an hour +.

My goals are within 3months EXTREME fitness and 18inch biceps. I believe this is more than attainable.

I'm aware that it is the case as Hemingway says, that you don't usually stick to your night plans, however this is one, that will definitely be manifested. I am determined this time to TOTALLY ASCERTAIN RIPPED FUCKING ABS.

-Be able to fuck girls for 2hours at a time, because of the massive amounts of stamina.

-Be an animal in bed due to the unseemly amounts of TESTOSTERONE.

-For 2008 to be a CARNIVAL of sexual abundance.

-My vocabulary will be PREPOSTEROUSLY RICH AND FULL.

-My iq will be through the stratosphere.



This is starting to read like a sales letter heheheh.

I'm out.

-Michael

No comments: