Monday 12 November 2007

Interesting article....

Earlier on, I was feeling completely invigorated, inspired and compelled to write a content rich article that would be fascinating, amazing and complete with the requisite sesquipedalian, hyperbole, and resplendent wondrous syntaxes that would captivate and inspire my readership, [haha I'm deluded enough to believe anyone actually reads this stuff. Yet.]

But alas, I'm not sure whether it was the 5and half hour bombardment of chodes earlier on at work, the weather, or my hardcore workout, which has dampened my ardour for writing my glorious article. Maybes all three.

-shrugs-

I will read some more Hemingway, digest my protein shake, watch wrestling, dream of ripped abs and deliver the gloriousness in the morning.

It will be just magical.

Stay beautiful.

-Michael

No comments: