Tuesday 13 November 2007

Easiest pull ever...

Earlier on today, I was amidst a hardcore weight session... I'd done approximately 100 kettlebell swings, some shoulder presses and the testosterone was pumping threw my veins

I return to my bedroom, and see the phone vibrating, I didn't recognise the number:

Girl: I'm at number 10 on your street
Me: Erm okay
Girl: I can't remember which number you live in
Me: It's number 77...
Girl: Okay, I'll be there in a minute

I hurriedly wash my face, my hair greasy, I race down the stairs and she's there

me: come up

I do a bit cocky+funny to totally pump her state up, teasing her about various shit, and I think about turning up unannounced, dominant, assertiveness, honesty, authenticity, my new thing: huge vocabulary, hardcore kino, testosterone pumping in glorious synergy.

I put on some gangsta music on iTunes, and had to laugh at the hilarity of songs such as 'I'm a player' coming on

Commece makeout for about an hour, get her to tidy my room. She literally does the best job ever. I'm slightly, no, actually, I'm *really* horrified at how much stuff I have.

I have some serious fucking feng shui going now.

Get back into bed. Unleash the karma sutra oil

:)

Walk her to the bus-stop.

I realise this isn't the most eloquent, perfectly constructed post of all-time, but eh.

Glorious day.

:)

Okay, I'm off to the gym again: to pump my nimbus some more, and get my abs more ripped and popping for the cherishing of the lady.

-Michael

No comments: