Sunday 4 November 2007

Powerful quote from Tim of RSD...

“Girls are not the golden treasure that will save your life. The golden treasure is YOU.”

I couldn't agree more, for so long I looked for quick fixes. The golden lines and moves that would bolster my levels of success with women through the ceiling.

However, I spent so long on this, I would have been better all along becoming self-actualised, living myself and being the golden treasure of which we speak. The beauty of this quote surmises all that Tolle says in ''A New Earth'' about how we spend our lives living through our ego's searching mercilessly for the next thing to connect and identify with... but at the end we only have ourselves. The little lying, ego-tistical bastards that we are.

The Tim quote makes me think, there is no salvation to be found, it has been within all along.

-M

No comments: