Monday 26 November 2007

Drunk...

Okay, so I'm very drunk, so I shall type this as a Joyceanesque stream of consciousness ramble.

So I've been seeing Rebecca who's my 'secret lover' wild cat minx of glory who I've made squirt 3 times... she has a boyfriend called Dan who is much taller and better looking than me, yet I still relentlessly pull her with consummate ease using my natural super player powers which I learned some of which off the internet off of fucking Jeffy of RSD.

Now her boyfriend, he thinks I was trying to kiss her in the bar we were in, however this wasn't the case whatsover, I merely informed her of my desire to fuck her brains out, in pretty much exactly those words. Unless he heard those words, I don't see what his fucking problem is.

I drunkenly sent the lyrics of Purple Rain to her... which may be stupid, but I'm going to trust David fucking Shade on this one, and go on a hunch and say that a girl won't get rid of a guy who can make her squirt THREE times in a fucking night.

However, we shall see. Because on Projectglory, we're only interested in PROVEN facts.

LOL third person, very douchey.

Tick, tick, tick

Check back here for the results, same bat time, same bat place.

-Michael

No comments: