Saturday 17 November 2007

Tentative...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I'm tentatively considering foregoing my current gym membership for the seemingly relevative splender of the new gym down the road.

However, I'm slightly concerned about the chode/douchebag/meathead quotient hence my incessant myspace bulletins this evening.

Most importantly though, I'm interested in how many HAWT girls inhabit this place, as this could be very important on those cold mornings when one is aching and unmotivated for a strenuous cardio session. Gotta keep that heart-rate up there.

With the sheer convenience though, I do believe it would be the perfect location to ascertain and then maintain my glorious abs. Gotta keep dem poppin'

I'm also talking with my friend and looking for some classye clothes. At the moment I quite like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Blastin' the credit card.

Gonna do an all-night reading session also; want to get started on the Will Self book with all of the glorious sesquipedalian. I love that word. I'm turning into a vocabulary nerd.


In other news, Power Lunch at KFC Newcastle on tuesdays, so I will have to be up on my marketing and business terms. I shall also have to make sure my Miami Viceesque H+M suit is fully resplendent. So look out for a write-up on that. Lot of good shit going down in the next week no doubt.

Even if it's the most boring week ever which it won't be, I'll just drink an obnoxious quantity of snakebite and whiskey on thursday so insanity, chaos and hilarity will ensue. I am tired and rambling.

I'll be like a zombie in work in the morning. -shrugs-

-Michael

No comments: