Monday 26 November 2007

Today is a magical day

Just like every other day, today is magical. I ate cereal, drank coffee and lots of biscuits and listened to heart rendering love songs play on the television.

I'm trying to motivate myself to finish the last 20pages of Factotum by my hero Charles Bukowski. I'm also quite saddened although I'm fully aware at how preposterous it is to be saddened by someone saying that they're discontinuing their blog.

I really liked reading this guys opinions on stuff, and some of it was really inspiring.

''Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain...''

I wrote the dude a highly flagrant piece of prose as a comment on why he shouldn't discontinue his blog. However upon reading it, it will probably have the adverse effect of making him definitely want to rape his blog down to the ground.

Dude will be like, woah, I really have some complete fucking weirdos reading this shit.

Seriously though, I'm aware I'm rambling because it's one of those fucking winter days.

Best line on his entire blog for all of the fucking gold in there: ''If you do that again, I'm gonna get you pregnant and punch you in the stomach with a hammer...''

I know you really shouldn't laugh at things of this nature; but a repressed laugh is the best laugh of all. Or at least so they say.

Ugh I'm writing completely hyperactive and sound like a fucking tosser.

I'm gonna go smoke some herbal psyhadelic shit to chill out.

[I don't even want to take credit for how bad this blog must read :(]
-M


No comments: