Monday 12 November 2007

Thoughts on a cold winter monday morning....

Yesterday whilst I was in work. My seven year old Spaniard cousin ran upto me and started talking. In a way I was kind of delighted by this.

Recently I had been considering doing some kind of English degree; I've always thought I'd enjoy it, what-with my incessant reading.

Yesterday however, it occured to me, that if I'm to leave home, I should move to Spain. My aunt lives there and I could get a job in a bar or for one of the travel companies.

This has nothing to do with my present Hemingway 'obsession,' as I would be a fucking Holiday Rep not helping guerilla fighters.

Although, I could see myself as a modern day Jack Kerouac, but rather than just limiting myself to the roads of America, I could travel the world, and be a sleazy, debauched douchebag.

Would be fun.

I'd imagine this blog, becoming some eJournal being updated from cyber-cafes in Hong Kong or Thailand as I'm accosted by 12 year-old lady boys offering me super-happy fun time deluxe.

Until I finally write a real-book on my travels and my life.

Oh dear.

I am feeling pretentious this morning.

Now I shall go, and do something worth-while and enjoy this wonderful winter monday morning.

I will update with something interesting later.

Buenas dias y adios.

-Michael

No comments: