Wednesday 14 November 2007

To be a ripped abs hero........

So today, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. Soon, I'll have to go and meet my friend The Butcher to get my fucking mobile phone back, after I stupidly left it in his car last night.

Well, if he's read anything on it, I'm sure he'll have got a good laugh out of it; however, that's not really any consolation.

-shrugs-

I would go for a workout after, but I'm totally sore, so I think I will just ride there on my bike to meet him at work, and the cardiovascular exercise might do me good.

Thinking about it, all of my ideas for articles are on my phone, so if he's seen that, he'll probably just be extremely perplexed.

I still haven't finished the Hemingway novel, I spent most of last night with love-hearts in my eyes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yes I am a chode. A chodedode.

I am going to sing my new song ripped-abs hero to the tune of Jukebox hero by Foreigner in a ridiculous attempt to cheer myself up.

Bye

-Michael

No comments: