Monday 19 November 2007

Hmmph

Today has been truly frustrating. I still can't order the books that I want.

Go Tell It on the Mountain by Baldwin...
Kingdom of Fear by HST
Junky by Burroughs
The Doors of Perception: And Heaven and Hell by Huxley
The Bell Jar by Plath
Notes of a Dirty Old Man by Bukowski
Dune by Herbert
Tough, Tough Toys for Tough, Tough Boys by Self
Journey to the End of the Night by Celine
On the Road by Kerouac
The Rum Diary by Thompson
Great Apes by Self
Dr Mukti and Other Tales of Woe by Self
Ham on Rye by Bukowski

This probably only appears to be more frustrating than it is, as I have the impending winter blues, it's cold, wet and drizzly and today I was in work and served a repulsive Jabba the hut douchebag in an undersized Reebok sweater and white tracksuit bottoms. Vile.



Not to worry though, one day soon, I will be able to write at a higher standard than all of those writers listed above, whom I admire greatly. Apart from the ones I haven't read anything of yet. Obviously.

But hopefully I will be able to like, admire and lionise them, when my credit card stops getting fucking declined. Hmmph.

I will write a real balls to the wall article tommorow. I have ideas.

-Michael

No comments: