Wednesday 7 November 2007

Coffee is for closers....



I was reading a blog last week, or maybes the week before which read like this:

One of my big realizations lately has been that every sticking point guys have, are symptoms of bigger problems in their life.

These can range from clinging onto conversational topics too long, not being adaptable, being judgemental about sex, not talking enough, nolt knowing what to say...

They are all symptoms that something is wrong with your life. If you don't know what to say when talking to girls to be interesting, you should probably read more, do more exciting things, and get a hobby.

Women, will give you perfect feedback on your game as my buddy Future likes to say. The one caveat of that is that you should not listen to a word they have to say about pick up or game. Instead you should look at the specific negative reactions that you get from women and check to see where that might be affecting the rest of your life.

If you are scared of asserting yourself in conversations and being dominant, how do you handle interactions with superiors? When was the last time you asked for a raise or haggled at a flea market?

I suggest everyone take a real quick list of their sticking points and compare those to the issues in your life or the things you are working toward in your life, and see if the issue is simply confined to your interactions with women.

It's especially important for begginers to do this, as sticking points related to energy level, loudness, and body language, can all be worked on 24 hours a day. I'm always amazed when students come into seminar and I correct their body languageduring my talk then they switch back to bad body language 2 secs later. You can't expect to be a quiet, meek, anti-social guy all day and then all of a sudden snap into super PUA mode and become a different person.

Aim to improve your life and your game will follow.

I've posted it there in its entirety, because it is mostly a good article and it is correct. My biggest sticking point of the moment is LMR. Actually closing the deal... yep, that pretty much sums up my life, I'll get so fucking far, and then just slack off at the final stretch. Which is really inexcusable, and something I really have to ammend and do something about.

So my new mission is to finish literally everything. CLOSE THE FUCKING DEAL.

ABC

Always
Be
Closing.

Close fucking everything.

*Looks wistfully around bedroom*

I have two stacks of books.

For whom the bell tolls by Hemingway
Lolita by Nabokov
Pimp by Iceberg Slim
The Satanic with by LaVey
The motorcycle diaries by Che Guevara
The turn of the screw by Henry James
A season in hell by Rimbaud
The complete poems of Keats
Factorum by Bukowski
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by HST

and that's not even HALF of the first pile!

Nevertheless, my mission is, there must be around 50,000 pages there, I'm going to plow through the whole fucking lot by the end of february. I may be slightly deranged at the end of it. But I'm promising myself now, I'm going to do it. Writing it here is, I hope a means of manifestation.

I have always had a love of reading for one thing, and I have to install the habit, of saying I'm going to do something, and then doing it. No matter how annoying the task. I believe it is something that will stand me in good stead in the future.

On a life-update note, as I was standing around in work today, in my *bubble* thinking. I saw the girl I like Christine Waterstreet and this literally put a smile on my face and brightened an otherwise tedious afternoon of serving chodies. First time that's ever happened.

Okay, enough fucking around. I have a great article tommow. Enough, enough, enough. Lets do this shit yo. I here Hemingway calling....

Nighty night.

-Michael


No comments: