Saturday 10 November 2007

When saturday comes...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm slightly dissapointed today. My one true love Sunderland drew with the scum, although they were by far the better side for the entire game.

I fucking hate Newcastle.

I hate their fucking owner Mike Ashley, and I'm totally boycotting sports and soccer, I mean who'd want to buy ANYTHING from a shop owned by a fat disgusting sloth in a fucking Alan Smith shirt?

I hate their fucking fat manager Sam Allardyce.

I hate fucking James Milner and that Taylor cunt who should have been sent off. ARRGGGHH

If I can take any solice out of today, it's that I have £400credit to spend on designer clothes and other assorted junk of my choosing.

Rant over. I needs to chill the fuck out.

-Michael

No comments: