Tuesday 13 November 2007

A thought...

I have just had a thought, this might not be the case, but I'm going to post it here for posterity anyway.

I was thinking, about how still, I am totally bewitched by ''Lottetotte'' and for some reason, I realised, that everytime, I mention her or think of her, I think of her by her pet name *Lottetotte* which is of course an alliteration.

Heheh a compulsive reader being bewitched by alliteration.

Now, I recalled watching a video last month, that mentioned the importance of names... and how* powerful* alliteration can be, when naming a successful company.

I.e Coca cola
Pepsi
David DeAngelo
The Beatles
and so on.

And I also considered that the other girl I have loved, ALSO had alliteration in her name. Ma-ri- a.

I don't really know what use this is at the moment, but if I'm ever naming something, it may definitely be something to consider.

I've drank a lot of coffee today, have a lot of calories in me, and now I'm feeling like Ed Nortons insomaniac character in Fight Club.

I'm gonna fill my mind up with more literature.

Later d00ds

-Michael

No comments: