Thursday 6 December 2007

Who do you want to be?

Inspired by TMM's master instructor Sinn, who posted the following:

''We are all works in progress, so I think it's very important to periodically define what characteristics you want to be defined by.

So I made a list of characteristics I want to eventually embody. I also made a list of things to work on daily and long term in devloping or maintaining these characteristics.''

My own personal ''to-do list'' is as follows:

1. Intelligent
=1. Coolest person ever.
2. A super genius
3. Hot
4. Great body
=4. Fit and healthy.
5. Talented
6. Admirable
7. Heroic
8. Dominant
=8. More assertive.
9. Extremely attractive
=9. Very very original.
10. Stylish
11. Personable
12. Charismatic
13. Polished
14. Sociable
15. Leader of men.
16. Wealthy.
17. Extraordinarily interesting.
18. Funniest person in my social circle.
19. Good friend.
20. Responsible.
21. Mature.
22. Boyfriend material.
23. Strong.
24. Completely honest and authentic bereft of ego.

I'm sure there's more, but these are the main ones that immediately jump into my head. I'm well on the path to a few of these, but nonetheless, it's always good to have something to work towards.

-Michael

No comments: