Thursday 27 December 2007

Lethargia....

Today has been the laziest I have been for a while. I have been completely idle. I haven't washed my hair for about a week. I am unshaved and I smell very bed. Strange. I was bombarded with deodrants and flashy aftershaves on christmas day yet I still smell very putrid. Actually I quite like being like this.

I am currently looking for good feng shui tips, but thus far have found little of interest except for how I seem to be somewhat of a feng shui nightmare.

Lying on top of your bed, have a look above you to see what is possibly raining down on you. Avoid sleeping under shelves heavily laden with books.... sleeping in an alcove with cupboards above your head full of old books is also not ideal. Overhead electrical devices such as lights and fans need to be positioned away from your bed.

Great. I am currently arguing with my bff about drinking.

Naked Fake Ass says:
u only stop drinking on nights i want to go out
Michael says:
you never go out on nights I can go out
Michael says:
you always try to arrange lash sessions on stupid nights
Michael says:
like ones where I work 12hour shifts and finish at midnight
Michael says:
or ones the night after the night I went out before and have a bad hangover
Michael says:
or ones where Ive been drinking for 3days straight and spent the afternoon with my head in a toilet

I despair. I really do. My other current thoughts consist of how I haven't used many big words lately. How there's no creative people around anymore. The world is an abyss of droll advertisements and no originality. And Lotte. Possibly getting some kind of girlfriend who is a good healthy cook. Gastronomy.

Also this blog seems to be becoming more of a dear diary. Oh, for christs sake.

-Michael

No comments: