Wednesday 5 December 2007

Michael fucking Drama

I was talking to my dad earlier on, and although I often disagree with him just to find out he was fucking correct in his assumptions. This evening he hit the nail right on the fucking head.

I'd posted the blog earlier about my downward spiral; then he started talking about how I've been decreasing down the social ladder for the past four years.

Four years ago it was Roisin, who is now studying Law at Oxford with Latin to become a barrister. I lost her through drunken stupidity.

Then it was Maria, who studies History in Northern Ireland. I lost her through general stupidity.

Then there was Lotte, who studies Sociology at the university of Sunderland. I lost her through drunken stupidity.

Then the latest is Rebecca, who never even went to College and will probably never pertain to anything and in my fathers words is a 'doleite'. I managed to fuck this one up through drunken stupidity.

I also fucked up a solid phone-number tonight through self-amusing stupidity, after a few drinks I became kind of arrogant again, as if I could say whatever the fuck I like.

Now I'm obviously not learning my lessons here; however, more perturbing than the obvious lesson which is I should follow Gene Simmons righteous path. My biggest sticking point with girls is just saying stupid shit whilst under the influence of booze.

I forget who it was who said ''If it takes you more than once to learn a lesson, you're learning the wrong lesson.''

Well I've wasted four years learning all kinds of strange shit just to come to an obvious revelation.

I really shouldn't drink at all.

Losing five girls, possibly even more is ridiculously stupid and on that basis alone, I kind of deserve to be single at this point.

However, this lesson will stick with me. If I ever do this shit again, I literally not figuratively deserve fucking shooting.

Nonetheless, on another note: I hope I've finally ended the drama with Rebecca, (however I have an eery feeling she'll have some kind of rebuttal) I actually sent her boyfriend a message confessing everything. The tall bastard will probably want to beat the shit out of me with his swirly whirly self defence ju-jitsu moves. But I suppose at least I will have another story to show for it *yawn*.

From: Rebecca
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 02:06


SO FUCK OFF WRITIN BLOGS!! YOU LOSER MORON WITH NO FRIENDS! GET A LIFE AND STOP RUINING EVERYONE ELSES!! TAKE A HINT YOUR BARRED FROM TTONIC! BECOZ YOUR A PYSCHO DRUNKEN TWAT!!!


LEAVE ME AND DAN ALONE

OH AND CHLOE!!


WE HAVE LIVES START GETTING ONE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ''

From: Michael
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 01:02


I haven't got a life? HAAAAA

And what qualifies you to call anyone a loser moron?

Plus you have lots and lots of friends yourself don't you Rebecca? No. There's a difference between solid friends and aquaintances/one night stands deluxe. I'd write a decent reply, but I really don't give a fuck about you enough to exert the effort. -shrugs-

-m

From: Rebecca
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 13:54


You said it yourself you have no friends! and that you love me!! how sad you dont even know me! i have best friends, friends, boyfriend a job and a hobby! a life! dont reply

To which I replied:

What the fuck are you talking about? When did I say love you? Shit, I might debase myself with drugs and booze and do things that will fucking haunt me for the rest of my natural life but I've never said I love you.

Hahah oh, are you talking about my piss take weeping text message? A variation of the one I've been sending for about four years to people who don't answer phone calls and shit. Hahahahahahahahahah you can't possibly take that shit seriously. Can't stop laughing now.

Oh and you have a hobby wooooooooo go you!! Woooooooooooooooo

That didn't her stop her though:

From: Rebecca
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 17:03


seriously michael thanks alot because of your selfishness Dan now wants to end it! he's seen that filth of a blog! and ive lost him because of you and your lies!!!!


hope your satisfied! and you get your kicks out of it becoz thats what you do in life ruin other peoples lives for your own pleasure!!

From: Michael
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 09:36


You couldn't have picked a more appropriate title for your message than 'what the fuck?'

1. Where/what are these lies? I'm a lot of things, I'm not a liar though.

2. What's he doing looking at my myspace page anyway?

And by the way, I don't ruin peoples lives for my own pleasure, the truth is, people don't interest me to want to ruin them.

I'm admittedly quite self-absorbed at times, and into amusing myself, but I don't do it at other peoples expense.

From: Rebecca
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 19:26


yes you do! yes you are a lier! he looked i dont know why?sum1 said look at this! butnow he is giving it another go no thanks to you!

From: Michael
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 11:32


How am I liar? The blog is EXACTLY what happened. -shrugs- And if he's giving it another go that's his problem.

From: Rebecca
Date: 05 Dec 2007, 19:36


leave me alone!!

To which I retorted:

Fuck you, you're the one hassling me. I have a good mind to tell your boyfriend your dirty little fucking secrets, because you're so full of shit.

I'm sure he'd be delighted when I regale him about the times we had fucking sex. And how you incessantly sleep around and that time you caught herpes. Don't you ever try and call me a fucking liar and try and bullshit me. Actually fuck it. I feel sorry for the guy. Game over.

And then this to her boyfriend:

I'm only sending you this, not as to be a dick but to tell you the truth, because I feel really bad, when we met you seemed like a decent guy. Even though I was very drunk.

I'm tired of Rebecca incessantly messaging me, and saying shit. Me and her slept together on two occasions whilst you were/have been going out with her.

Once was on the wednesday, she came around me we got extremely drunk and had sex.

The second time was the thursday when she was at yours, I met her there, it was the time your friend wouldn't let me in the house. As soon as we got to the bottom of the street and she was all over me, she came back to mine and we had sex twice that night, and she stayed for the vast majority of the next day and was reluctant to leave.

Even on the monday night she was kissing me and shit.

She will cheat on you mate, and it's not just with me, it's completely within her nature to sleep around. She even told me before about how she caught herpes off some lad from a one night stand. Like I said, this is no bullshit, and I'm not doing it as to be a jerk, I'm just thoroughly tired of her sending me bullshit messages and you deserve to know this.

You deserve better.

-M

To be perfectly self critical, all of this was highly unnesacary, I should never have been drawn into this kind of bullshit drama in the first place. It's definitely another character flaw that I seriously have to ammend.

Human fucking drama pfffft. Sooooo childish.

Sort it out Michael; you know better.

As a kinaesthetic person. I feel very much a chode right now.

-Michael

No comments: