Wednesday 5 December 2007

68,295 words until this blog isn't pretentious...

I'm edging closer to the final section of Will Self's Junk Mail; upon finishing I will start 'Ham on Rye'.

I have been outside running around like a headless chicken chasing the amazing contraption that is the aerobie. This is a unique and useful exercise routine which has been developed and inspired from the notorious Jeffy of RSD and Matthew McConaughey, the Hollywood hearthrob with the amazing body. Not that I'm gay or anything.

I'm feeling more motivated now.

I feel a sense of purpose.

I also have a sense of uncontrollable laughter due to the myspace messages I've been recieving from 'secret lover' who has been mentioned way to many times already on this page to the point of overkill. I don't even consider this drama anymore, it's just hilarious, but more a waste of time; and she's a very prosaic, waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways, I will get on with my reading. Lots of things to do. If I can blast through this fucking Will Self book, I might be able to even finally watch Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill which I have wanted to see for approximately two years.

I love me some Quentin Tarantino, easily the best director of the fucking 90's yo.

Okay, let's do this. Enough pretentiousness for one day. Heheheh

-Michael

No comments: