Monday 10 December 2007

''Prepare for glory''



It's been a long day at work. Surprisingly not very busy. But still very tiring. I've almost finished christmas shopping and I purchased six cases of lager on my credit card. I've read several pages of 'On the road' by Kerouac. It's very good so far.

I've been to the gym tonight. Lot of hard work went in. I'm determined to attain my 18inch biceps and ferocious ripped abs. I consumed a big protein shake. That's pretty much my day in a nutshell.

My mission is to be the best I can be. I want an amazing body. I want to be super intelligent. I want to be fascinating. I want lots of money. I want to travel the world alone or with friends. I want interesting and amazing experiences in life. I want have an amazing vocabulary. I want be an exceptional writer as at the moment, I'm very sloppy. I want Lotte, that gorgeous auburn haired minx of desire.

I will achieve these particular goals.

I'm going to listen to Creed, fuck about on myspace for a bit more. Then read some more. Another 'long' day ahead tommorow.

I feel very determined. Relentless. Unstoppable. I believe I can achieve anything I put my mind to, very much.

The world always gives you everything you want enough.

-Michael

No comments: