Thursday 6 December 2007

Michael fucking no drama

I've spent the day working. This being my first 'real shift' for approximately eleven months. It passed without any notable incident, the place was fairly quiet and the whole Rebecca saga seems to have finally passed.

I'm considering writing an epic on here documenting my trials and tribulations with women. Completely honest, no holds barred. I'm not exactly sure when I have the time to construct this masterpiece of drama and debauchery, however I hope to do it very soon indeed.

I'm looking at some of my pictures. I think I may take photography as a serious hobby next year and add t onto my list of what I believe are highly achievable goals, namely:

-Incessant reading.
-Developing an amazing vocabulary.
-Eighteen inch biceps.
-25 miles per week on the treadmill.
-Ripped fucking abs.
-Optimum strength.
-New hobbies.
-Furthering my writing ability.
-Bolstering my IQ back upto 144 and above.
-Travelling.
-Adventures/Misadventures deluxe all recorded and accounted for.
-Moving to Spain.
-Actually having money.

I've already begun taking measures to get back onto the 'right track' for want of a better term. I want to be getting the really high quality girls again next year.

I'm a cool guy so I deserve it, and owe it myself to deliver the fucking goods.

I love me a good challenge.

-Michael

No comments: