Monday 10 December 2007

Reasons to be thankful...

I am truly greatful that I have been blessed with so many great things in my life. I'm greatful I was blessed with the hinderance of being an academically unclever, fatty with crooked teeth, shit hair and bad skin, who got picked on and beaten up at school aswell as being rejected, and verbally fist fucked off countless girls, this has only served to make my personality strong and my drive to succeed much greater than all of those who bullied me, and the girls who rejected me.

I am greatful for the brutal 'we're just friends' from Maria, which for two years plagued me, as I battled to get out of the ';frineds zone' to absolutley no avail, systematically humiliating and myself and failing in every possible way in the process. Nonetheless, without this, I would not have discovered such fantastic 'mentors' and teachers, I would never discovered men with such names as David Deangelo, Tyler, Sinn, Mystery, Captain Jack et al and of course my hero Jeffy from RSD, who has helped me to transcend these adversites.

I am greatful to God, that whilst others are content to be fat, not get laid, and still work the 40 hour week just to come home and be depressed, I have the foresight to live my life my own way and put my personality on the line without fear. Be able to recognise whenever I feel down and stop it and so many other things. I am greatful for this tuppensapenny job that I have which gives me money and few hours which allows me to pursue my passions.

I am greatful to my parents to feed me and allow me to stay in this house. For free.

There is so much more I am greatful for too.

In my life Non, je ne regrette rien, why should I?

-Michael

No comments: