Tuesday 11 December 2007

Reasons why 2008 is going to be the best year ever:

It was another 8am start for me today, I spent the morning daydreaming about my semi-autobiographical novel and all of its potential, then this afternoon my powerful field of glorious magnetons came into full effect as I attracted the new girl like the consummate natural I am. Instantaneous rapport and connection without exerting any real effort whatsoever. It gets easier and easier; because I'm cool, and all you have to be is cooler than the girl. I am very very tired now, hence another sloppy post here.

Nonetheless, as the title states this blog is about: 2008:

-Gym everyday will equal 18 inch biceps and RIPPED abs.
-My ''game'' is getting better and better
-The work I've done improving myself this year will fully blossom
-I will pull LOTS and LOTS of girls.
-I will have MORE money
-I will be travelling about the world
-My novel will be IMMENSE
-I will be super intelligent
-I will be super unstoppable.

-Michael

No comments: