Tuesday 18 December 2007

Bourne to succeed


Would you believe this is one of the most powerful attraction secrets I've ever came across in my life? It's a magical ray of light. Like a laser exploding through the darkness of the night sky. Unfortunately:

The Matt Damon that can be talked about is not the real Matt Damon.
and he who knows does not speak.
he who speaks does not know.

My general disposition over the last couple of days has been one of laziness. Actually, I'm not sure if it's laziness or an incomprehensibly short attention span. I can't focus on anything for any longer than a few minutes.

Fortunately, this hasn't extended to my endeavours at the gym and I'm sticking to my routines. I'm loosely following the Simon Waterson workouts again. Aswell as glossing over The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I have very little to say on anything. There isn't much interesting new stuff going down. This is my first day off work in a couple of weeks. Not a lot has happened there. I've just had to deal with trolls almost continually. My approach is to just go into a complete mental shut-down and not pay any attention to my surrounding environment.

Pretty much everything else I have to say at this point, I've already said. I found myself slipping back into old bad habits and immediately snapped out of them upon realisation.

My only reiterations are the importance of
-Being cooler than girl.
-Being assertive and dominating.
-Dominating the frame. Which should be easy if you're a naturally attractive guy.
-Honesty and authenticity; not needing to lie.
-Putting yourself on the line wholeheartedly. It doesn't matter what you say.
-Being a sociable guy rather than outright hitting on the girl. The reverse may work better for some, but being sociable as of late has garnered me better results.
-Non neediness. I noticed when I was starting to slip white lies in, that this could be percieved as needy. Hence why I reiterate putting your full natural personality on the line.
This is part of an interesting piece I read by Wayne Elise:

I believe in the Nostradamus theory of attraction.

Nostradamus was a 16th century seer. His present-day followers believe that he predicted big world events such as the Great Fire of London, Napoleon, World War II, and even the 911 terrorist attacks. Indeed when I read some of his words I can sort of see where those followers are coming from - just got to read into the imagery a bit. Maybe I can find next week’s lottery numbers.

However what I have also learned about Nostradamus was that he babbled non-stop and people wrote down everything he said. With countless manuscripts full of his lucid visions, its easy to find something that sounds like a modern-day event.

Nostradamus was a ladies man, I figure. I want you to be Nostradamus. I want you to understand that if you reveal enough about yourself a woman will find something to connect with.


Very true.

-Stating intent. Lately I've been more experimental with this and told a girl I was going to fist fuck her. Judging by the subsequent text messages from her. This should be converted into a lay. As long as I don't say anything stupid. Which I won't.
-Being non-presumptious.
- 'Game' is a projection of your soul. I'll write my own interpretation of Jung's theory of Anima sometime.
-Not giving a fuck. I don't need anyone but myself. And everything I do is for me.

And that's all of my thoughts on 'game' for the moment.

On another note: I want a good book.

I want some reading material that will do all of the following: take me into a wonderful land of intense action, adventure, and incorporate sex, and violence into the schema using a large assortment of big words whilst at the same time maintaining a simplistic plot which will not require much thought, but just enough to keep me stimulated until the end. Along with a protagonist whom I identify with. Not much springs to mind as of the moment. I shall see.

You just can't get the staff these dayz.

I would also like very much some good poetry.

Now I shall go and read about drugs and then draw pretty pictures.

-M

No comments: