Thursday 27 December 2007

I am very very tired

I am very dissapointed in myself today. I wrote two things today that contained plagiarism. I know it's terrible. This is weakness.

I've noticed a few sloppy things I've been doing recently which require ammending:

-Acting slightly needy
-Not talking to enough girls
-A few instances of wussiness
-Not expressing my personality enough
-Being a chode clown entertainer guy
-Missing the gym through drinking

A few of these have been caused by my biggest sticking point. Drinking. I really have to stop it. It is fucking me up. Ruining my relationships with people. I couldn't even class myself as a social drinker anymore. Because it's not doing anything for my social life at all. It's basically causing me I feel to lose respect for myself. It also makes you smell bad and makes you fat.

Hence quote of the day today is: ''You don’t hate yourself because you’re fat. You’re fat because you hate yourself.''

Hating yourself is not good. Plenty of people will hate you. So why burden yourself with such self loathing. Maybes I should have added egotism to that list.

I'll post my new years goals tommorow.

I think I will watch The Bourne Supremacy and then finish another Bukowski novel.

-Michael

No comments: