Friday 18 January 2008

''Speak no English'' (repost from Benrik for posterity)

Woah dude. After the slowest start to the week ever. I was feeling angry. Depressed. Fricking cynical.

It's all turned out pretty cool in the end.

My friend Kay is a professional photographer and asked me to do photoshoot with her. Here are the results:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The last one is the tightest shit I've ever seen son.

I went out for short while last night. Didn't drink. Only notable for my new pickup line.

It started on monday when me and my uni friend Sara hadn't paid on the train. The arguing foreign couple was born. We got away without a fine.

This has spawned the 'Hungarian tourist who speaks no English' pick-up line. It's pretty freestyle. I was in the club last night and was fucking bored due to not drinking. So I'd meander upto a group of girls and start speaking absolute nonsense. Ask for directions to local landmarks and things like that. Pretty solid.

I got one number. Should be interesting to see how the ensuing phone-call goes. ''Szopd le az anyad faszat. We szha go to beach. Sjazs long as you show me direcztion.''

My loser friend whose 21 and still hasn't kissed a girl. Thought this was hilarious and even he started trying to talk to girls.

Michael Dave Chappelle Lifestyle Coaching was born yo.

''Wanna know how to meet girls on the moon? No problem..... our team of experts has dealed with these problems many times and we can solve your sticking points in a *snap*! Michael Dave Chappelle Lifestyle Coaching. We're there to care.''

I've already completed this weeks task. So erm make of this what you will.

Love you all very very much.

-Michael

No comments: