Thursday 10 January 2008

Goal setting...

This is something I always overlooked because I thought I just intuitively knew what my goals were when it came to women and dating. I'm currently re-reading 'Double your dating'. As DeAngelo puts it: a ship without an exact course is just a ship floating at sea.

So what are my goals with women and dating?

Put simply they're simply to be naturally good with women, so I can have more options and more sex and fun. Eventually when I meet the right woman. A nice girlfriend too.

DeAngelo is correct on the principles of goal setting. Without knowing where you want to go. You'll never get there.

He talks about giving yourself permission to make mistakes. This is true as I actually think a lot of my personal growth has came from overcoming fuck ups.

I also agree that you should constantly keep documenting what you're learning and be CONSTANTLY improving yourself. With women. Everytime you talk to a girl YOU'RE improving. Everytime you do weights your getting more ripped and stronger. Everytime you work and then resist the urge to buy junk, you have more money.

Basic fundamentals. But they should never be overlooked let alone forgotten.

More on this ebook later.

-Michael

No comments: