Thursday 3 January 2008

New Year, New... Nothing

"Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life" -Ayn Rand. Quote of the day.

The first few days of 2008 have been pretty much incident free after it's explosive start.

I'm setting aside all of tommorow afternoon to catch up with my reading.
Morning is frenetic gym. Lot of hard work is going to go in tommorow.

I'm reading ''How to win friends and Influence people.''

I'll do a recap when I've finished. I'm going to write a feature article on influential male characters from movies and literature. Mainly movies though. I may do a piece on 'self-improvement books' as they're the basis for my novel. That one might have to wait a while.

I'm on talking terms with Rebecca who was heavily featured on here during november. There should be a few incidents within the next few days.

I'm out.

-Michael

No comments: