Friday 5 October 2007

What happened last night?

I went out with the intention of getting *very* drunk, went to Independant which after four years I am now unbarred from woooo.

Bounced to Diva, I talk to some girls utilising 'My little pony, dental floss and claw' and then lead the girl across the club hand in hand... compliance test, to see how much attraction I've got. Somehow I don't pull.

I also find out that the love of my life Lotte, now has a girlfriend. I always thought she was a bisexual, as all girls are. But shit.

Later I am drunk and see a fat girl from work, and for some reason that is totally beyond I get off with her wtf? Andy comes back, make a sharp dash across the club... she actively fucking seeks me out. Not good at all. I actually get scared here. I bounce. Get home for two. Ugh. No lays or anything like that, but I'm kinda happy I'm actually 'approaching' again.

My game is tight.

Gonna go the gym today, at some point and do a shit load of weights and cardio deluxe.

-M

No comments: