Thursday 25 October 2007

Wednesday karaoke

I got a phone-call from one of the girls I've been kinda seeing and was invited to karaoke. Now I love me some karaoke, and I was in a 'lets just fucking do this shit' mood, so i threw on my Members only jacket, wifebeater and dirty black jeans and headed out at 11pm... arriving at the scene for 11:30ish.

Now my first impressions, are like very droll. I see the girl and she's sitting at the back with her best friend and a really tall good-looking guy, I'm like 'Ah, I recognise that guy, I pulled a hot bitch off him in the club before, and he was fucking pissed. Great.' So I order me a glass of the shittiest scotch and head on over.

Anyway, turns out this guy is really fucking cool. Really nice guy. I amp up the sexual tension with my girl sing 'Is this Love' for some reason. Amp up the sexual tension a bit more, drink more shitty scotch, sing 'Seperate ways' amp up the sexual tension some more, drink more shitty scotch sing 'On the wings of love' so by the time, this place closes Ive had six shitty scotches and have one hawt horny biatch.

Anyway, we head to another late night bar, and this is where the fun starts... the girl I'm with, is getting hit on from all fucking angles, and I'm battling off chodes like crazy. I have no intention of losing this girl.

Some 30year old total alpha males totally start hitting on her, and I view these guys as a legit threat... this pisses me off, I'm dragging her off and she's being drawn back to these guys. Man. But I'm a battling this shit.

These guys invite us all back to 'a party' at there place, and naturally my girl who I've done all this work on, and these chodes are stealing my fucking heat says yes. Okay whatever. I drag my girl off and commence hardcore tonguedown. No fucking around here. Now I'm all business.

We all go back to these guys' apartment, and the apartment itself is fucking HAWT. Drinks are getting passes around, joints, and some coke, I'm like whatever yo. Give me this shit.

One of the alpha male chodes is still trying to pick her up. But hey, I'm the shit, so I up the coolness quotient and have my girl fucking entranced by my sheer presence and glory. Nice.

I am off my face and end up in this chodes bed with this girl. :) (When we were looking for the bedroom, I accidentally barged through a door that led into his kitchen, and I think some broke some shit) So much glory.

I get into bed with my girl, and I'm fucking shaking from the cocaine, weed and alcohol. We makeout and I joke that the guy whose apartment it is, is probably outside the door listening in. I look up, and there's the guy whose apartment it is is actually standing there in the room WTF?

We make out for a while longer, and chill just chill together, no sex actually took place. Which I'm not really too bothered by because of the fucking booze and drugs I'm on... on the other hand I kinda wanted to splurge all over the guys sheets for that little invasion of privacy, yea, it was his bed, but hey.

After this, my girls bff starts vomiting profusely and sobbing about how bad her life is, I tell her to shut fuck up, and stop being an ego-maniac, this actually seems to work, and I actually end up lying on a bed talking to her about sex and all that shit, and it was on... but I kinda felt sorry for the guy she was with, and didn't fuck her, because I'm kind like that.

The guy she's with comes in, and now *he* starts whining about his life problems, and I'm reminded of the Breakfast Club, where all the weirdos sit around smoking joints and opening up their hearts, whilst smoking joints. Very 80's pastiche.

The guy whose apartment it is, by now is evidently pissed off as he had aspirations of banging my girl or her bff, and kicks us out of his bedroom. We return to his living room, and drink more beer, it dawns on me it's 7:30am and I've been drinking for 8 hours.


The guy whose apartment it is, by now is evidently pissed off as he had aspirations of banging my girl or her bff, and kicks us out of his bedroom. We return to his living room, and drink more beer, it dawns on me it's 7:30am and I've been drinking for 8 hours.

This whole night was soo fucking weird... I've only just got back from wandering around town after leaving at 8in the morning.

One of the girls I was with kicked a man in a chicken suit this morning in town, and there was lots of weirdos. I held a small snake for the first time, I made a new friend. Good times. But anway I think I kinda like the girl from last night. We even walked around town today holding hands :) It was magical

-m

No comments: