Tuesday 2 October 2007

OMG I'm a health freak....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Tonight I bought a 5kg tub of whey protein.

A body fat monitor.

Digestive enzymes from Xyience who are highly recommended in the UFC community.

And I've just spent the last 30minutes looking at the health benefits of Spirulina, Probiotics and milk thistle.

Now... I'm sitting looking forward very much to riding my bike 3miles to the gym and having an awesome workout in the morning. Where I intend to do 200 or so stomach crunches, 215 press-ups, bench-pressing more than my own body-weight, 1hour on the treadmill and then boxing; and then ride back home 3miles again.

This may or may not come from years of being an out of shape fat fuck, and realising the many advantages of health or it may be an another example of increasing obsessive compulsive disorder.

-Michael

No comments: