Wednesday 12 September 2007

Shaping Up...



Wow! That just motivates me soo fucking much.

Daniel Craig is just awesome.

For the past few months I've been obsessively trying to get a six pack... and I'm finally starting to get there. It's been long and arduous, and I've tried lots and lots of things. I want a body I can totally be proud of. This is exciting to me as I've been pretty much a fat fuck all of my life.

Lately I've started doing a lot of high rep stuff.

Plus...I really really really have to remember to do the following...

Drink a GALLON of water a day.

Eat smaller meals.

Get a gram of protein for every pound of body weight.

Shouldn't be long 'til I achieve my goal now. There's no turning back now. I'm in it 'til it's over.

I want to look like a fucking killer by October 15th.

So if that means

100+ crunches a day
75 press-ups.
50 hindu sqauts.
50 chin ups.
50 dips.
50 burpees.
50 star jumps.
Bicep curls every three days.
Shoulder presses deluxe.
Regular squats and lunges.
Lateral raises.
Kettlebell work.
Bench-pressing over my own body-weight.
Running an under 8minute mile.
And boxing.

Then that's what I'll do.

-Michael

No comments: